April 24, 2011

jogging around Brockwell Park :)


all set! :p


Tanny and I slept around 2am, then Marvin woke us up at 6am to go jogging. prepared that I was, I put on the jogging pants I BORROWED from Uncle Jorge and the CHUCKS that Ate Kaye left here :p




Tanny and I jogged with Marvin for the first lap, but then our hearts pounded really hard we thought it would come out of our chests (OA! haha) so we walked instead and immersed ourselves in the beauty of Brockwell Park :)







Marvin thought we stopped, so he came back for us. or for the camera. haha



finally, a picture of us together :))))

the park was too big, we got lost. really.


thank you!
Brockwell Park is indeed lovely!





we were supposed to have breakfast in one of the cafés near the area but it was still too early, all of them were still closed. so, we just bought our favorite panauchocola and croissant and ate with Uncle Jorge and Uncle Alan at home <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment