November 10, 2012

Three chapters in Five Months



2012 has been going really fast, making every month happier since June :)
CHAPTER I: The Revelation

I had mixed emotions the first time I heard "girl, I'm pregnant. 3 months!" from Ate Kaye. Teleserye level! I was shocked, for one, and happy and really surprised. I stood still for a few seconds before I hugged her. HAHA! My initial question was "pa'no sina Daddy?". But come on, Ate Kaye's of age already plus she's super duper cloud nine happy! So then started the fast paced life changes :p

CHAPTER II: The Wedding

After less than 3 months of preparation, it was finally Ate Kaye and Daditan's moment on the aisle. I remember teasing Daddy and Mommy how much we're expecting them to cry on that day, but it was me and Tricia Mae who couldn't hide the joyful tears. When our sister started walking, we started crying :p It was her moment. She's the most beautiful bride.





Being very tight sisters that we are, we know of every or at least most of the heart aches and the kilig stories. Seeing them together that day was the perfect picture. Welcome (again) to the family, Daditan! :)



It was another fun-filled celebration of love and life gathering two families and the people closest to the couple's hearts. I didn't mind being the bridesmaid/host/organizer that night 'cause it was all fulfilling, seeing my sister and her hubby happily in love <3


Baby Boo Entourage :p

Sanchez!!! 

CHAPTER III: The lovely Baby Boy

After months of waiting, it was confirmed, we're having another baby boy in the family! We're just so happy for the first grandchild, first godchild, and first nephew that we threw Ate Kaye a baby shower! It was supposed to be a surprise but we just can't hide the happiness and all the candies at home. HAHA!


Then two weeks after came healthy Baby Gavin Dastan! <3 


It was October 28, Sunday, before I headed back to Manila, when I talked to baby boy when he was still in his mother's womb telling him, "Baby boy, gusto ko pag-uwi ni Tita sa Wed (Oct 31) nandito ka na din, ha?" Then the next day I got a call from Tricia Mae saying Ate Kaye's been brought to the hospital already and may give birth anytime soon. It happened all so fast! Before one meeting that morning, I called Mommy and she told me that my sister's still undergoing ultrasound and then right after the meeting, I called her again and she was already exclaiming, "It's a baby boy!"

I was sooooo happy! Teary-eyed even, when I heard the good news. When Tricia Mae posted a photo of the baby, it was just an open tab in my pc the whole day and I showed all my officemates how lovely our baby boy is.


Thee big life changes in a matter of five months and our family is thankful more than ever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment