September 27, 2011

it's the time of the year

Is it mere coincidence? Or is it really meant to happen every freakin' year?!

I am secured now more than ever but I can't help not to worry, not to be bothered, and not picture scenes in my mind. But unlike before, I am not doing anything about it this time. Atleast not directly to you. I learned from last year.

I'll keep quiet, stay strong, and tighten what we have right now. I won't lose it. Never.

Walang panghihinayang. No pressures, even. Just faith, trust, and love. And these keep us together, stuck with each other.

Why am i blogging this? So that when I feel insecure, jealous, or paranoid, I will read this post and be reminded of my position and my stand in the situation.

WE ARE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK. I AM STRONGER THAN WHAT I THINK.

1 comment: