September 4, 2011

lunch out: my treat!


I got half of my training allowance last wednesday, and the first thing I spent on was a lunch treat for my family! :) Hooray for the 50% off promo at the opening of Uncle Cheffy! Hehehe


After attending mass, we headed straight to the newly-opened Uncle Cheffy Restaurant. Intense traffic on the way, then wild line when we got there! We arrived at the restau before 1pm, got seated at almost 1:45, ordered at 2:00pm (after 4 waiters said "wait lang" but never went back to us), then ate before 3:00. Patience is really a virtue, I tell you.

While all of us were patiently waiting for the food to be served, and while continuously ranting about the fail service on the first day.........




Mommy was already hungry, so she was masungit! :p


Then finally, our order came....on the wrong table! The waiters got confused since we transferred table, and the family seated on the table we left claimed that they ordered the same stuff. But of course, they couldn't mess with a hungry family! We fought for our right. Haha! And yes, we won :))))

Memphis Barbecue U.S. Beef Rib Finger

Asian Fried Rice

Uncle Cheffy Salad

Uncle Cheffy Steak

Grilled Creamy Dory

We were informed late that one of our orders, the Barbecued Tuna Belly, was out of stock. We didn't order for another dish anymore to avoid one more hour of waiting. 

Over-all, our lunch was delish! The beef ribs and steak were very tender and flavorful. We just hope they could add sauce or give extra sauce on a different plate/bowl. The same goes with the salad dressing.

Since most of the tables waited for hours for their bill, we readily asked for ours by the time the last dish arrived. Automatically, the waiter gave it to Daddy :p

me to daddy: give it! :p

pasok sa budget! :p

see, the money came from my wallet! HAHA

I am so happy to hear mommy, daddy, lola, and my siblings say 'thank you' to me! It feels so fulfilling <3 

Our happy sunday ended with "Wedding Tayo, Wedding Hindi" movie. Hilarious! Benta ever! :)))




No comments:

Post a Comment