August 30, 2011

long weekend reunions


How did I spend my four-day weekend? Through attending 'reunions'! :)

Last Friday, I met up with my girlfriends past 7pm at Glorietta, had dinner at BK, then searched for chocolates (which only Diana and Alexis spent on. hehe), and waited for Arianne at Krispy Kreme (where we just sat but didn't buy anything :p) We arrived at the bus terminal in Buendia just in time for the last trip. Expectation: buddy system seating, meaning, by two's (or three's depending on the set up of the bus) and our travel time would only be 1.5 hours max. Reality: we waiting for more than five minutes until all of us found seats, and we rode the Lipa-Tanauan bus which meant longer travel time (almost 2.5 hours).

LOL at Krispy Kreme

We spent the night at the other house, which explains the covered furniture at the picture below :p We had a few drinks, crisps, and lotsa chika :D


We were aware of Mina that Saturday morning, but the hell we cared about the heavy rains! A plan is a plan. And if there's a will.....goodluck! :)))) 

full force! 

happy birthday, Arianne! :)

hooray for our girlfriend, Diana :D

we remain fierce despite the rain :))))

achieve! :p

------------

Sunday was rest day for me after braving the rains and conquering Mina. Haha! Fortunately, the weather was better on Monday, and as planned, I met up with my superfriends for lunch. After 12389649724 years, we were once again complete!

pasta c/o dawny; baked potato wedges c/o bielly

dessert c/o of me, muling, and raquel :p

No matter how different our worlds are right now ---- work, acads, etc. our friendship stays strong and our bond keeps getting tighter <3

-------------

I had to leave my superfriends earlier so I can spend time with my relatives who came over our house. Sanchez get-together, be it a big or a small gathering, is always oh so fun!

Ate Frizz discovered this ring-hair thing which can determine the sex of your future child. Based on her little experiment on me, my first born would be a boy, and my second child would be a daughter. Ideal set up for me! <3

baby miguel pogi!




--------------

Long weekend reunions are lalalalove! How did you spend your long weekend? :)










No comments:

Post a Comment