August 16, 2011

baby boo, the birthday boy

happy 21st to the boyfriend who's maarte like me! :))))

In five years that we've been together, I only got to spend his birthday with him twice. I am missing it again. Well, I can't fly to London to surprise him, so, this is one huge birthday card I'm sending to him. This blog post, I mean. Hehe

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOO! 

i'm a proud girlfriend! <3


At 21, you have achieved and accomplished a lot for yourself already, and for that, I'm super duper proud! I know that you have more plans, and I'm sure success is so within your reach. I'm also proud of how you've grown to being a boy to a man (Parang nanay na sumubaybay lang? Haha) But seriously, since high school, you've become a matured and independent individual. Good job! And because of that, our relationship gets stronger and better every day. Who would have thought, right? :p High five for that!

Thank you so much for being not just a boyfriend to me, but also a best friend and a big brother. You always talk some sense into me, and you don't tolerate my impatience with life. You are that one person who really knows how to comfort me when I'm sad and how to calm me when I'm mad or when I'm having my usual breakdown. THANK YOU SO MUCH BABY BOO! You know that from the start, you are my other half <3

the proposal. chos!


There are countless reasons why I love you, but above all, I love you for who you are. Some have judged you wrong, but you never changed who you really are. I am happy that a lot of people have also accepted 'THE REAL' and loved DARYL :D

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BOYFRIEND...........

who looks like me :p


 who loves barbecue-ing with me! HEHE


who poses for the camera with me :))))


who loves buffets like me! :D


who loves videoke more than i do :))))


who spends time with my girlfriends and superfriends :D



who enjoys the company of my siblings :D


who would go miles just to help me accomplish my task <3


who is very supportive of my singing career (career talaga? HAHAHA)


who loves the beach too!


who enjoys playing sports with the not-so-athletic-me HEHEHE


who is proud of me! SABEEEH! :)))


who never says no to adventures, new experiences, and baby boo time <3


who takes care of me when i'm sick <3


who is clingy like his girlfriend <3


who makes simple things fun!


who allows me to see his soft and emotional side <3



HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOO! SEE YOU SOON, LABIDABS! I LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3












No comments:

Post a Comment