January 27, 2013

My Great Perhaps


"I go to seek a Great Perhaps. That's why I'm going. So I don't have to wait until I die to start seeking a Great Perhaps." - Miles "Pudge" Halter

It all started with his search for a Great Perhaps.And on his journey in Culver Creek, his life started. Looking for Alaska has a simple plot with deep young characters in it. Back home, Miles had a normal, and a very routinary way of living. With his longing to see what more life has to offer, he gained not just friends but experiences and knowledge to treasure.

"The most important pursuit in history: the search for meaning. What is the nature of being a person? What is the best way to go about being a person? How did we come to be, and what will become of us when we are no longer? In short: what are the rules of this game, and how might we best play it?"

"Sometimes you lose a battle. But mischief always wins the war."

"It's not life or death, the labyrinth. Suffering. Doing wrong and having wrong things happen to you. That's the problem."

"Suffering is universal."

"If people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane."

"The point is there are always answers, Pudge."

"Thomas Edison's last words were: 'It's very beautiful over there.' I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful."

I believe we all had that same moment when we decide to take our lives to next level, in search of the Great Perhaps. I'm so glad I dreamed more, I chased the life ahead of me because if hadn't explored the Great Perhaps, I wouldn't have.....

BEEN OPEN TO THE MEANING OF LIFE AND COME TO KNOW WHAT LIVING REALLY IS. In UP, I was molded as a better individual, with eyes open, with a granting heart, and with an extensive mind.

We Never Forget. We Remember.

MET MY GIRLFRIENDS, my sisters, and soul mates <3



BEEN PART OF UP BATANGAN. Not just an organization, but a family :)


Executive Council 2009-2010
BEEN A SPINOLA DOLL. And be closer to God, and gain sisters by heart <3


KNOWN WHERE I WANT TO BE. Right now, with Mediacom Unit 1 :)



Like learning, the search of the Great Perhaps is a continuous process. I am still looking, satisfying my curiosity, and fulfilling the life given to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment