July 25, 2011

of celebrating life and love


It is true that on the wedding day, the bride and the groom are the loveliest! Never mind the kabogera guests. HAHA! Family, and friends gathered for that one special day for Mr. and Mrs. Arvie Villanueva <3

I love weddings! I've always loved weddings. It's one of the happiest events on Earth. Two people become one, family and friends together in celebration of life and love. And on July 23, 2011, tadaaaa! Arvie and Ella Cristina: Ang Pag-iisang Dibdib <3 These two have been my Kuya and my Ate since I became a member of the family we call UP Batangan.

And on their special day, the members of our family were reunited! And it felt so good :D

bgirls! chaggers, j-ann, and wisha <3

choy with Tatay Emman :)


buddy ebe!
bgirls with Kuya Bry :)

I love Kuya Arvie and Ate Ella for simply being our Kuya and Ate. But I loved them even more when they asked me to sing on their special day! :D Really, nakaka-kilig if people ask me to sing for them.  I missed singing so much! THANK YOU! :) 

Singing is a humble experience I share with the people who listen to my music.

sang From this Moment by Shania Twain

Also, this is the first wedding baby boo and I ever attended together! There's really always a first! #whut #duh #random HAHA


check out that engagement ring! HAHAHA

During and after the wedding, we just can't stop planning about our own. Hihi <3 But hey, we still got a long way to go before I get to walk on the aisle :p

***credits to Agnes Malihan a.k.a. Chaggers for all the photos***




No comments:

Post a Comment