July 11, 2011

these are the moments, these are the times

This is just another day when I ask myself, "what should I do?" instead of, "what should I be doing?" It may sound the same, but really, they are two different thoughts. 

It's a happy morning turned to a frustrating afternoon. I surfed the internet, watched a movie, and then what? 

I don't know really. Maybe I feel alone? Yes, although Twiggy, Lola Dear, and Ate Mercy are all here at the house. Yes, because I woke up alone, then ate breakfast and lunch all by myself. Or perhaps, I feel this way (I don't exactly know how or what) because I have nothing left to do for the day. Or because I really don't know what I wanna do. 

I believe the world has so much to offer and I'm just not exerting enough effort to see, hear, or feel. Or it is me who has a lot to offer to the world but I'm just not exerting enough effort to be seen, heard, or felt.

"And these are the moments
these are the times
Let's make the best out of our lives"
- The Calling (Our Lives)


No comments:

Post a Comment