July 28, 2011

art attack(ed)


I woke up wanting to do art. Literally. The moment I opened my eyes, I told myself, "I wanna do some art." And so, I did! :)

During our Eurotrip, we tried not to miss any museum or gallery. Honestly, it was only then that I met most artists through their works. We even had a mini game which I would like to call now as "guess-the-artist". Creative! I know. HAHA!  I loved Renoir and Monet's style, and I badly wanted to try the technique Pointilism!

When we got back to London, I was so inspired I even shared through Facebook and Twitter that 'I want to be an artist in all sense of the word.'  I still want the same thing. I do sing and dance, but more than those, I want to bring art back to my life. Just like in elementary years when I was still winning drawing contests. HAHA! I guess my art materials are happy now because finally, I spent time with them :)



So, without further ado, I present to you my first attempts of art! Drum-rolls please :p

holding on to everything


it's the little moments that make life BIG


everything you can imagine is real - Pablo Picasso

this is (the) stART

Every artist has his/her own trademark or technique associated with his/her works. I think I already do. Oo, I proclaim myself an artist! :D 

2 comments:

  1. jumij-ann van gogh!
    i like the hold on to everything.. gawan mo din ako, ballerina..HAHA

    ReplyDelete