June 15, 2011

a paradise that is Keukenhof, Holland :)

We went back at John's garage to pick up the car, then off we went to flower paradise! :) It was a 30-45 minute drive to Keukenhof, Holland. 

taken across John Veirken's garage :p
The moment we entered Keukenhof, my jaws literally dropped in awe. Tulips here, flowers there, picture here, pose there. HAHA! Here's a peek of a paradise in Holland :D

Keukenhof gardens was only open for two months, March 25 - May 20. We were very lucky to have witnessed the brilliant horticulture! :) 




my favorite shot :)




Keukenhof gardens was filled not just with a variety of tulips and flowers, but also of orchids. There was a separate and special venue for the orchid collection. The orchids were evaluated I don't how and in what criteria, but the indicated grade per orchid did not seem to match any of my judgments. HAHA!


this is just so lovely!

yes, it is an orchid :)
Did I mention that the gardens had a maze too? :)



The place was so beautiful that I just had to struck a pose every time! :))))))







This trip made me realize that there is so much more to life, and the world is such a wonderful place that we should all take care of. So if you're losing hope on Mother Earth, just remember that somewhere, there is a paradise called Keukenhof, Holland. <3

More than that, I also realized my potential of becoming a Donya with this photo :p hihi


2 comments:

  1. Those flowers are so beautiful! Kainggit, dear! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are indeed the prettiest i've seen in my life! :) i know you'll get to see them too, dear :D

    ReplyDelete